Total Pageviews

Friday, January 20, 2012

Every little thing is going to be all white

For this weeks challenge over at Southern girls challenge, they asked us to do white on white. So I emptied out all my scrappin stuff today and sorted out all my white stuff (what a mess). I am really pleased with how this layout turned out although it has definantly been a challenge, as I had no preconception as to how this would turn out in the end like I do with the majority of my layouts and even up to the last element I was changing and questioning wether this was suppose to be place here or there. Do you ever get moments like this? Anyway this is what it looks like.


Had a play with liquid pearls on this layout this may become my favourite product. am loving the flower clusters and the stitching. thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job on your layout Kirsty!

    Glad that you joined us for the White on White Challenge at Southern Girls!

    Shell~Alaska♥
    SGC~DT

    ReplyDelete