Total Pageviews

Friday, February 10, 2012

fairy in the garden

This is a layout for the southern girl challenge. Have thought about this concept since the beginning of the month and actually found a picture that I wasn't originally going to use but I am pleased that I did.   
Can you see the fairy in the bottem right hand corner?  This is an old photo of Jess when she was a pippin many years ago before digital photos. While hunting for the perfect photos we had many laughs and memories while looking through older photos (good times). Had a great short week with Waitangi day on monday hard to believe that I had a three week holiday least than six weeks ago. Girls settling in to school and life is starting to get back to its normal routine (what ever that might be)

1 comment:

  1. Kirsty this is just lovely!! I love the bouquet of violet posies in the bottom corner!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Southern Girls!!

    ReplyDelete