Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 31, 2012

not enough photos

Well its Sunday and time for a share of my latest layouts have done another two layouts this weekend. The first is for southerngirlschallenge where the challenge was to show us some journalling. This was a bit of a wide brief and not something that I add a lot to my pages but do need to try more. Here is my example
was struggling with colour blocking as previous mentioned in my blog but I believe this one looks pretty cool. On another positive note my blue red and yellow got designers top five choice I am stoked about that. anyway will have to link my other layout later as miss H is waiting to use the computer again. till next time Kirsty

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great layout! I too struggle at adding journaling to my layouts! Hope you join us again at SGC!

    ReplyDelete