Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The two of you

What wild weather we have had this week. My friend and I were suppose to go on a bus tour to the pink and white terraces on Thursday but by Tuesday they postponed it, witch meant that because I had already found a reliever for the day and I was sick of being inside with thirty preschoolers who just want to go out I decided to take the day off anyway and it turned out to be a super day so I got another layout achieved. This one over at http://challengemehappy  was to create a layout using your own embellishments so I made some accordion folded flowers. I love these and have done them a whole heap of times, in fact at Christmas time I made a wreath with 100s of these flowers and they looked pretty cool. Anyway do you think that I could get them to play nicely for this layout they kept popping up and unfolding and just weren't doing what I wanted them to I spent about 1 and a half hours making four flowers and then I went out for ten minutes and while I was out I had a brainwave why don't I attach them with the hot glue gun when I got home had those darn flowers set within two minutes. how annoying anyway enough here is the layout. don't you just love the ribbons on the edge. Must get on with more task will up date next week. Kirsty  

1 comment:

  1. Great flowers! I love making those, too :) Thanks for playing with us at CMH!

    ReplyDelete