Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 26, 2012

father and daughter

Hi back to show what I have scrapped this weekend. This fortnights challenge over at http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/ is to get out your punches and use them on a layout. I don't use my punches very much and so again this was a challenge I had seen an inspirational layout using punches while surfing the net and I took some of those elements and used them in my layout. This is what I have created
have enjoyed using the punch this weekend and am impressed with what I have created, may have to use them again in the future. Looking forward to a long weekend next weekend. will up date then bye for now Kirsty 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! You must have really worked that flower punch!! :) Your LO came out so lovely! Job well done!!
    Thanks for playing along with the Southern Girls! Hope to see you again! :)
    Hugs Siv

    ReplyDelete