Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 5, 2012

magic

The challenge for this weekend was a black white and red challenge over at http://challengemehappy and this is what I created using this combination.
I think this is a very pretty layout and the colours work well together. Another old photo from my stash was used so that is always a bonus. I don't often do stamping on my layouts and I have lots of stamps that don't get used that often so I am pretty stoked with the way they turned out as well. Anyway must be getting on with my mundane tasks, thanks for looking have an awesome week. 
Kirsty 

2 comments:

  1. A realy cute LO. Love the stamping
    :)
    Have a greate and creative week

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Love all the flowers & circles! Thanks for joining us at CMH :)

    ReplyDelete