Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 16, 2012

what's new pussy cat

My layout for the challenge over at http://www.letsgetsketchy this was a fun challenge sorry about the quality of the photo as it was not a good idea to take photos last minute. the sketch this week looked like the one opposite and this is what I decided to do with it
 Last week I mentioned that I wasn't using yellow very well and while I was doing this challenge I decided that I would include yellow in my next ten layouts I then went through my album and found that seven of my last ten layouts contained yellow so subconsciously I must have been aware and trying to use yellow so therefore I am going to set myself another challenge. what do you guys challenge yourself to do. Thanks for looking Kirsty

8 comments:

  1. Fun layout of the little "cat". :)
    You did great with the sketch. It's cool that you've given yourself a challenge with the yellow color. :)
    Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute page!Love the color combo and cute photo!
    Thanks for playing along with at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are just gorgeous!Thank you for playing along with Let’s Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the title :-) Thanks for joining us this week at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely page, thanks for playing with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the colors you chose and the photos are just so fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours are just perfect for your photos!! A really fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute and fun LO! Wonderful work! Thanks for joining the 15th Sketch Challenge at Let’s Get Sketchy!

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete