Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 30, 2012

you and me

I am cruising along with the birthday challenge over at http://challengemehappy and this is Marie's Challenge. This was a sketch challenge which are my favourite in fact I don't think I could do a layout without a sketch to start me off. I don't normally stamp on my layouts because once the stamp is down there is no going back so this was a challenge to me. This is the layout that I came up with.
Start of the school holidays this week I have the first three days off and so will hope to come back with more layout during my spare time. thanks for looking Kirsty

1 comment:

  1. Lovely take on the sketch challenge!! Your embellie clusters are beautiful!! Thanks again for joining us for our birthday Hoopla challenge!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete