Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 21, 2012

bond

Had fun with this challenge. There is something about circles that I like on a layout and I dont use circles often enough and doing this layout I realised that I have not used my flowers for ages so this is a good thing. Loved the twine circles so yes I am pleased with this layout. This is the website that I am linking to   http://www.letsgetsketchy and this is the layout that I did
anyway not much happening this week kids back at school and life is back to normal. Thanks for looking Kirsty 

7 comments:

  1. Great page!Love the twine circle!
    Thanks for playing along with at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how very creative to use twine circles, love this idea!! thanks for playing along with us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those twine circles! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I LOVE all the twine! Thanks for joining us at LGS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! I love the circles made of twine and flowers. Thank you for joining us this week at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ... it almost looks like the two are coming 3-D out of the circle --- and I love those twine circles too ... so creative! Thanks for sharing with us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool LO! Love how you used the twine. Thanks so much for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete