Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 25, 2012

I think your the cats whiskers

Have you ever had one of those days when every thing you touch turns to custard and you feel like you should never have got out of bed. I am having one of those days.  It is just as well the layout that I was working on was about 90% finished but I did plan on doing another layout this weekend but I don't think I am even going to attempt it. This Layout is for a design team call over at http://www.letsgetsketchy. You know I love that website and each week end it is one of the first challenges that I attempt. I may have to break my tradition this weekend though and not take part in the sketch although it is an amazing one. Anyway enough feeling sorry for myself this is the design call sketch


and this is what I have come up with



2 comments:

  1. cute page Kirsty, love those photos. thanks for applying with LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - love the background. Good luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete