Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lazy sunday

only one layout this weekend decided to have a lazy Sunday myself. The challenge at http://www.letsgetsketchy.blogspot.co.nz/ is to use white with a splash of colour. Am quite impressed with this layout My new big shot got a big workout. Tried something new with the three d letter effect title and think that it turned out pretty cool.
I wish to thank the team at lets get sketchy for picking me as a favorite last week that is not the reason I contribute to these challenges but it does do the ego a bit of help and yet again I love all the positive comments. Thanks for looking will do more next weekend Kirsty 

3 comments:

  1. cute page!Love the calico bird and mini flowers!
    Thanks for playing along with at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little birdies are adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love the title and those sweet birds! Thanks for sharing with us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete