Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 1, 2012

yellow house

Only one layout this weekend. I have been busy although tomorrow I have a day off and so hope to complete another layout then or that's the plan anyway. Another sketch for the website http://www.letsgetsketchy  this is the sketch
and this is my interpretation
loving the spring colors and today being the first day of spring really put me in a positive frame of mind. anyway I think word press is about to lose the plot so I must sign off may drop by tomorrow you never know thanks for looking Kirsty  

5 comments:

  1. Love the color combo and the circle made up of squares. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the sketch! Love your circle of squares! Thanks for playing along this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Great color choices for the page! Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kirsty, I love what you did with the sketch! You square circle, (that sounds funny), is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you made the circle! Thanks for playing along with LGS!

    ReplyDelete