Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Family photo

Just one share this week as I have had the priverlidge to be a guest desinger for a website but will leave the details out until it goes live. this is the first time I have done any team work for a site and I am hoping everything goes well. but onto the things that I can share I am linking to this website this weekend http://letsgetsketchy. surprise surprise if I can only do one layout this is my go to site
I dont often work with these colours and I am pretty pleased with how it looks may consider using these colours in the future.
thanks for looking kirsty

7 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Love the colors and your swirls. Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Kirsty! I love those colors, especially the purple flowers. Congrats on your new adventure! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the flourishes on this. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kirsty! Love the purple & the flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the sketch - love the flourishes! Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job with the sketch Kirsty. Those flourishes look great! Thanks for playing along with us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity of the layout with that busy background paper. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete